- It'sfun! It’s a reason to meet new people, embrace cultural traditions and go on adventures.
- Maybe you are unsure about careers or what to study in school? A period of time in a new environment can get you out of an old routine and help you get new ideas and visions.
- You come into contact with people on a daily basis from different countries, backgrounds and quality of life. It shows you new ways to appreciate your own life.
- International experience benefits individuals and employers. Travel and immersion in a foreign language and culture helps to improve your teamwork, leadership, problem-solving and people skills. Employers love a candidate with a range of soft skills
- While living abroad, you can delight your taste buds with exocit new dishes.
- Living in a new family and being part of their community gives you a different view of the people and the country. You learn about their everyday lives, their culture ,their struggles and their values.
- Travel abroad helps us appreciate and become more curious about our own language and culture.
- It gives knowledge, experiece and new a perspective of language and culture not available in a classroom.
- It fosters independence.
Some reasons for doing an exchange...